Wednesday, February 23, 2011

101 Goals in 1001 Days Challenge - Starting March 1

I've decided to attempt this challenge as defined by The Day Zero Project. It requires participants to create a list of 101 ideal goals, realistic and stretchable, and have them finish all the goals within 1001 days. It should be interesting. We'll see how it turns out.

If you decide to start your own 101 goals in 1001 days project, let me know. Perhaps we could help each other accomplish something and stay motivated, ha.

Why March 1? Because I'm busy with school right now until the trimester is over (on March 1st) and won't do anything in the next week anyways. Plus, it's an even number which just sounds better, I think.

Follow my list and progress of 101 Goals in 1001 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment